All veterinary physiotherapists work with veterinary consent; this is vital because we must work within the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966, as only a vet can diagnose and treat an animal in the UK. This involves getting consent from your registered vet, which gives me permission to assess and treat the animal. Thankfully, this is an simple process.
Prices and Policies
A rehabilitation and physiotherapy company with a comprehensive approach to health for all species
How I work
Step one: Download the veterinary consent form (word doc or PDF - links below), and fill in the owner and animal details, and details of your vets.
Step two: return the form to us via email (email@example.com), and detail any preferences for your session/visit, we will then forward the form to your vet and gain consent from the registered surgery.
Step three: we will contact you and confirm a time and date for your first session, first
sessions tend to last up to 1hr 30minutes, as this will include a full initial assessment
After your first session you will receive a full report detailing clinical findings, treatment
administered and exercise prescription. This form will also be sent to your veterinary
surgery to allow them to update the animals veterinary records.
To refer a patient, simply download one of the veterinary consent forms below, and complete the client details and clinical history sections, and return the form via email.
Services - Normal prices:
- Equine assessment and treatments – £60
- Canine assessment and treatments – £45
- Exotic assessment and treatment - Contact to discuss
Group rates available for:
- Multiple horses on a single yard - £45 per horse
- Multiple dogs in a single home/setting - £30 per dog
Areas covered and travel expenses:
- Cheshire, North Wales and Merseyside - other areas considered depending on case.
- No charge for travel under 15 miles away from Chester.
- Over 15 miles, is charged at 45p per mile.