Current policies and updates
Service update: 05/11/2020
With a new national lockdown in place, I have consulted with my governing bodies and insurance company, with their guidance, I will be continuing to offer sessions under the same protocols from earlier this year (19/04/2020).
Service update: 19/04/2020
After consulting with my governing body (The institute of registered veterinary and animal physiotherapists) IRVAP and Insurance company, I have decided to resume seeing clients as of today.
This will however not be normal circumstances, as I will be following strict protocols to ensure the safety of all involved, and hopefully remove any worries or concerns about having your animals treated at this time.
The following protocols must be followed throughout each session, and each scenario will be individually risk assessed:
1. If you or anyone within your household is currently presenting with symptoms associated with Covid-19 or are currently isolating – I will not be able to complete a visit until you are clear of the government advised isolation period.
2. Both myself and clients, must always ensure that social distancing (2 metres) are maintained, and that only one person is present at each session.
3. During treatment it is advised that the patient is tied up securely preferably outside (or in a stable if required), so social distancing can be maintained. If the animal becomes too stressed due to this, the session will be terminated for the animal’s welfare (if I not been able to treat the animal, only fuel costs will be charged).
1. Currently I will only be seeing canine clients if we have access to an outside area to avoid the need for me to enter your home.
2. All previous protocols (as above) will be followed.
1. I will be offering online consultation as an option
2. I will closely follow all Covid policies set down by the collection
3. All previous protocols (as above) will be followed.
I’m very much looking forward to be able to see my clients again, and know that we are all currently going through hard time and we can only do our best to adjust to them. If you have any further requirements or additional questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.
See you all soon,